Thursday, November 30, 2006

Final Ridge Beams!




Those are some BIG beams. What do you mean you need a crane?













Nothing like the right tool for the right job.












It was cold this morning.
Frank and Josh placing the "big" one.


















Careful, Frank, don't get knocked off. You remember what happened to Bruce?











View facing East.


















Tower is taking shape.
View looking South.













The whole bannana!
From the front, facing South.











The other side of the bannana.
(Facing North)












Yeah, rafters! Might still get a roof on before summer! What a concept.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of you at some distance from the actual spectacle, the views from the second floor and especially the new tower are spectacular! I climbed up via ladder with Master Bruce on hand to speak of his dream finally becoming reality. Very exciting to see Bruce actually pulling it off.

I still think it's not quite big enough, should have at least one more layer, like a grand wedding cake. I mean, it is kinda tight for two whole people; I can't even picture it with the addition of Shug running around...

Great job you guys!

Anonymous said...

Joseph...heck yeah, it may not be big enough!!...h-e-l-l-o!!!! COMPANY!!!! Coming from Oregon is a long way and I intend on staying awhile when I visit...I'm tired of competing for the extra bedroom with brother John!! Bring it on!! Yeah Bruce and Zan... LL

Anonymous said...

My oh my Miss American pie, from the trailer to mansion just a dream in the sky.

Well you guys are well on your way to finally having your dream home in Camelot. My hat is off to you for your tenacity and patience - you do still have some of that don't you - patience I mean.

Can't wait to see the finished product and put your guest quarters to the test.

Mary

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that Rozanne even takes professional looking photos! The beams in the mist of the early morning....I tell ya is there anything these two CAN'T do!!!??

Good job!
Olga

Unknown said...

The house is beautiful. Must of been the framers!




The Theodorous